Operationalizing Strategy. Project Management. Social Marketing. Client Relations and Management. Brand Storytelling, Planning, and Strategy. Team Management. Content Development and Distribution. Audience Engagement. Partner Management. Event Production. Editorial Development.
Kimberly has worked on
- Integrated marketing solutions for brands and publishers
- Startups – from early stage to acquisition
- Multiple for-profit industry campaigns – CPG, Tech, Retail, Beauty + Fashion, Healthcare, Food + Beverage, Business Services, and more
- Millennial & college audience influencer and advocacy programs
- Not-for-profit campaigns
- Her go-to mix is Research → Insights + Strategy → Execution → Results
Kimberly has built marketing teams as an SME in project management, content development, community management, and insights & analytics. She’s managed teams that have simultaneously managed over twenty social & digital B-to-B and B-to-C communities that speak to millions of consumers & business professionals daily.
She’s lead digital experiences and online campaigns that delivered against numerous KPIs with above average results that drove millions of impressions and high reach, both organic and paid.
More brands Kimberly has worked with.