Summary: With over half a century of experience in the custom window treatment industry, The Shade Store offers its customers a wide variety of custom-crafted products. Kimberly was tasked with developing a successful digital marketing suite of solutions for the brand.
Strategy: Kim established the foundation and budgets for a full-year digital marketing plan. This began with optimizations to the robust e-commerce web site working with best-in-class developers. With that, a digital strategy was put in place that included search marketing, email marketing, SEO optimization, online advertising programs, social media marketing (organic and paid), and lifestyle influencer marketing programs.
The new site enhancements included:
- A cleaner user-friendly e-commerce platform that integrated with the existing order fulfillment and finance platforms, as well as social media
- An engaging blog platform on interior design
- Dedicated promotion widgets for increased online sales
- Social media sharing widgets for heightened online engagement
- Web traffic increased 250% in 10 months
- Bounce rate decreased by 20% in the first 6 months
- Time spent on the site increased from 1.5 minutes to 8 minutes
- Email subscribers increased 500% in 10 months
- Email marketing results drove the highest site traffic with high CTR at 27%
- Facebook followers increased 60% in 10 months
- Conversion rate for catalog orders via Facebook was 4.2%
- Online sales increased 25% in 10 months